Next session

When: Nov, 22nd to 24th 2013

Where: Rameldin's Rasthaus

Who: Us as usual

****************************************************

Having barely escaped the onslaught in the palace, the company now finds itself flying together with Commander Sintar towards the shipyards. The stakes are high as the city beneath them is sinking into the chaos of a very badly planned revolution. Impulsive momentous decisions led them all there and it does not seem they're about to see the end of it.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Next Session time/Place and a special Evening

Hi @ll!

It seems we are reaching an agreement for next session:
So C&T Party palace the 8th of January 2010, 20h lady and lads?
Adventure is ready for you to play, live and maybe... die. Hehehe



Another thing, around the end of the January month I will host a Lord of the Rings Movie Marathon around 12h of Magic likely it will start a Saturday morning. Comments, requests? Leave it here!

8 comments:

  1. so, what about meeting on the 23rd ? I don't have anything planned on that date... If the oven is still not functionnal by then, I can maybe cook something that we'll only need to warm up for lunch... what do you think ?

    and another question, are we going "extreme" ? do we need to dress up like the characters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you come in chainmail bikini?????? You re an amazon-like you know =P


    For the food, nice idea, 2 meals and a snack =)

    What about the 30th? Poll?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, for the dressing mine would be easy: not shave for a month, not wash for a week, pouring beer on my clothes and walking on my knees.

    30th January is fine for me !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gustave, lol, easy indeed :)

    But there is no amazon in LOTR so no Christian ^^ plus being dressed as an elfe in a long and fluid dress would suit me better

    As for the date, I don't have anything on the 30th so either date works for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh actually looks like the 30. January does not look too good for me on second thought.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 30. January would not be so good for me. My parents are visiting me then, so it would be better to meet one week earlier

    ReplyDelete
  7. but the 23rd isn't good either... there's a birthday party. Unless I cancel that, it's still possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah...MY birthday party! I guess I have to skip the LotR marathon then. By the way...anybody of you going to the LotR concert in Erfurt next thursday?

    ReplyDelete