Next session

When: Nov, 22nd to 24th 2013

Where: Rameldin's Rasthaus

Who: Us as usual

****************************************************

Having barely escaped the onslaught in the palace, the company now finds itself flying together with Commander Sintar towards the shipyards. The stakes are high as the city beneath them is sinking into the chaos of a very badly planned revolution. Impulsive momentous decisions led them all there and it does not seem they're about to see the end of it.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lone Wolf Rules Q&A

For some clarifications on rules, please free to ask now, for the best understanding of all of us

- Dear GM, I m not sure which CA I do have?
- Dear player the CA will save your life, as it represent your capacity to avoid being hit or your amour to protect you. For this calculation use this formula:
CA= 10 + armour bonus + shield bonus + dexterity modifier
So as an homework you can comment on this post with your own CA! XPs delivered for some of the quickest guys or girl =)

- My beloved GM, sorry for asking this, but even after many fights, I'm still not sure of my AR
- Don't worry little sloppy head, for your attack roll you can try this formula:
AR= d20 + Dexterity modifier + size modifier + range penalty
For my dear players... homework! Tell me yours (normal weapon and ranged ones please!)

- Ho Mighty GM, I am full of doubts regarding Magic Combat... What can I do with my spells?
- Tuff question my Magician Dessi friend, Let me check my "Grimoire"...
First read page 150, your Magic attack is modified by your intelligence instead of dexterity (use your head, without being involved in a head-butt)
then Magical Combat (Su) page 49 for more info on what wonder you can actually do
Not forgetting the Elder Arts third paragraph page 52
I'm sure you'll have some questions about willpower and all, but don't be afraid to ask... now. Because in the heat of the battle, it could be too late to save your sorry ass =P
also, do not forget that you have a quarterstaff, it may not be magical but you can actually *use* it against enemies: poke them, block/parry incoming blows, throw them the staff in the legs to have them tripping and falling on the floor etc etc.

4 comments:

  1. Dearest GM, Thank you SOOO MUCH for those precious information :) Of course I already read it but you explain it so much more nicely that the book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear player, my ego wants to give you some random raccoons next time =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gus CA=14 - AR= errmmm HUH ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good point Gus, let say you all have a 10 on a D20 with a normal size Creature at close range first and then the same at 45f with your weapon of choice =)

    ReplyDelete